Under certain conditions, LightLogger Keylogger will not log keystrokes but will log all other types of user actions. That may occur when the newest version of LightLogger is installed in place of an earlier version. To correct the problem, follow these steps:
- You will need your paid license key and an internet connection to complete this procedure.
- Uninstall LightLogger on your computer. For instructions, see How do I use the Uninstall feature in the Help tab?
- Restart (reboot) your computer.
- Go to LightLogger's download page, http://www.hwsuite.com/, and click Download free-trial to download the latest version of LightLogger. You do not need to purchase a new license key if your current paid license key has not yet expired.
- Install LightLogger on your computer. see How do I install LightLogger on my Computer?
- Register LightLogger using your paid license key. See Step 11 of How do I install LightLogger on my Computer?
Two other FAQs are related to problems recording and displaying logs. How do I configure Norton Internet Security to allow LightLogger to run?
shows how you can run LightLogger when you are also running Norton Internet Security. What do I do if LightLogger will not show logged keystrokes?
shows how fix two problems that may prevent the display of keystroke logs that have been recorded.Keylogger Home