LightLogger Keylogger is a flexible, easy-to-use tool for monitoring the actions of users on your computer. LightLogger is often used by concerned parents to track the activities of their children on the Internet. Pornography, sexual predators, cyber bullying, sexting, and internet gaming all make the Internet a dangerous place for children. LightLogger is a great way to monitor children's online activity by capturing screen images, text messages sent, websites visited, and programs run.
As versatile keylogger application that monitors activity on your computer, LightLogger captures keystrokes typed, websites visited, applications run, and text placed on your computer's clipboard. LightLogger can also make screen captures at predetermined intervals of the content displayed on your monitor. When operated in stealth mode, LightLogger works in the background invisibly, hidden from users on your computer. LightLogger is a small, easy-to-use program for Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP systems that does all of the following:
- captures keystrokes made in most computer applications
- makes screen captures at periodic intervals
- logs websites visited on most popular web browsers, including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera
- monitors clipboard content
- monitors applications run
- works invisibly in stealth mode, hidden form all but the most sophisticated users.
Here are screenshots of the three tabs in LightLogger's user interface:Keylogger Home