Recent versions of LightLogger Keylogger allow you to choose the language used in the Admin Panel. You can choose from German, Spanish, Italian, English and others. Follow these steps to change the language used in the Admin Panel:
- Open the LightLogger Admin Panel. (see How do I open and close the LightLogger Admin Panel?) By default, the Admin Panel opens with the Log Viewer tab displayed:
- Click the Help tab. The Help tab opens:
- Click one of the language displayed at the list of the Language combo-box: The message "You have to restart LightLogger for the changes to take effect." is displayed.
- Click OK. Then click to close the Admin Panel.
- Reopen the Admin Panel. (see How do I open and close the LightLogger Admin Panel?) The Admin Panel opens in the language you chose.