To install and operate LightLogger Keylogger on your computer, your system must meet the following requirements:
Note: Do not buy a LightLogger license for any Windows version other than Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP. You cannot use LightLogger on other systems (for example, Windows 2000), and your purchase price cannot be refunded.Keylogger Home
- Only users with administrator rights can install and operate LightLogger.
- You must be using a 32/64-bit version of Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- You must have an internet connection for downloading LightLogger.
- You must have a web browser installed on your computer.
- LightLogger will monitor activity in most popular web browsers, including Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera.