You can use LightLogger Keylogger's Check for Update feature on the Help tab to see whether a new version of LightLogger is available for download. Follow these steps:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
- Open the LightLogger Admin Panel. (see How do I open and close the LightLogger Admin Panel?) By default, the Admin Panel opens with the Log Viewer tab displayed.
- Click the Help tab. The Help tab opens:
- Click Check for Update. If no newer version of LightLogger is available, no message is shown. If a newer version is available, the Check for update dialog box opens:
- To download and install the newer version, click Download and Install. You can find additional instructions for installing LightLogger in How do I install LightLogger on my Computer?
You can also download and install a newer version of LightLogger by going to LightLogger's download page, http://www.hwsuite.com/
, and clicking Download free-trial
. You do not need to purchase a new license key if your current paid license key has not yet expired. For additional instructions, see How do I install LightLogger on my Computer?Keylogger Home