feature in the Help tab allows you to see the current version of the LightLogger Keylogger software you are using as well as software notices and terms and conditions for the use of LightLogger. Follow these steps to view your LightLogger software version and other notices:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
- Open the LightLogger Admin Panel. (see How do I open and close the LightLogger Admin Panel?) By default, the Admin Panel opens with the Log Viewer tab displayed.
- Click the Help tab. The Help tab opens:
- Click About. The About LightLogger dialog box opens displaying your software's version:
- To view software notices and terms and conditions for the use of LightLogger, click Third party software terms and conditions. A page with the information opens in your default web browser.