To view screenshots logged by LightLogger Keylogger, follow these steps:
- Open the LightLogger Admin Panel. (see How do I open and close the LightLogger Admin Panel?) By default, the Admin Panel opens with the Log Viewer tab displayed. If another LightLogger tab is open, click Log Viewer:
- Select a user in the User name drop-down list. If LightLogger is monitoring multiple computers, select a computer from the Computer name drop-down list.
- Click Show Screenshots. The folder on your computer storing LightLogger screenshots for the selected user on the selected computer opens:
- To view a screenshot, double click its file name.
- To view thumbnail images of all the screenshots in the folder, click the Views icon and select Thumbnails:
Thumbnail images of the screenshots are shown:
- To view a screenshot, double click its thumbnail.
If you have set LightLogger to make screenshots, the folder on your computer holding the screenshots will grow in size over time. One way to keep the size small is to select a long time interval between screen captures and a low quality. For instructions, see Select Timed Snapshots
... in Step 3 of How do I select Monitor options in the Settings tab?
Another way to keep the size of the screenshot folder small is to delete screenshots periodically:
- You can delete screenshots when you display them by clicking Show Screenshots in the Log Viewer tab. Select the screenshots you want to delete. Then right click your selections. From the options displayed, click Delete. Your selections are sent to your computer's Recycle Bin, where they remain stored on your computer unless you delete them again.
- You can delete screenshots completely using LightLogger's Delete Logs button in the Log Viewer tab. For instructions, see How do I delete logs from the Log Viewer tab.