Mac Keylogger FAQ
Note: To install MacKeylogger on you Mac, your must have administrative rights on your Mac.
To install MacKeylogger, follow these steps:
- Purchase and download MacKeylogger. See the instructions in How do I buy MacKeylogger?
- Find the file MacKeylogger.dmg in Downloads.
- Double click MacKeylogger.dmg. The MacKeylogger dialog box opens:
- Double click the MacKeylogger icon below Double-click to install Keylogger. The program installs on your computer and the Registration dialog box opens:
- Enter your license key in the field following Enter license in the Registration dialog box. (See the instructions for purchasing a license key in How do I buy MacKeylogger?) Then click OK. The Initialize admin password dialog box opens:
- Choose an administrator password for MacKeylogger and enter it in the field following Enter password in the Initialize admin password dialog box. (Note: this password is not your Mac system administrator password.) Then click OK. You must initialize a password in order to operate MacKeylogger and view its logs. MacKeylogger then opens and the log viewer is displayed:
- Close the log viewer. (MacKeylogger now begins monitoring your computer.) The HotKey Window opens. The HotKey Window shows how to open the log viewer after you close it and it is hidden. To open the log viewer, you must hold down the Command, Control, Shift, and L keys: